- 1/2 cup masoor dal
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 tsp butter (white)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Black salt as per taste
- Lime juice as per taste
- Black pepper as per taste
- To prepare this healthy soup start with washing dal & spinach.
- In the pressure cooker add dal and spinach along with a cup of water.
- Add half a tablespoon of salt to it and mix well.
- Close the lid and cook until you get 2–3 whistles.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl and add butter, black salt, and lime juice to it.
- You can also add black pepper to it.
- Mix well and enjoy it.