- Paneer – 200 gms
- Hung curd – 3–4 tsp
- Onion sliced
- Capsicum (Red & Yellow)
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Pepper 2 tsp
- First, make hung curd out of the curd.
- Take any muslin cloth add curd to it, and extract the water content of curd by hanging it on anything.
- Hung and is made.
- Add this hung curd to Paneer cubes.
- Add all vegetables to this mixture.
- Leave it for 2–3 hours.
- After that take the pan and grease it with white butter.
- Add all the mixture into the pan. Saute it properly till it’s cooked. Then serve it with Green chutney.